These rules are to be followed on our game servers (and Ventrilo server) at all times with no exceptions and serve to maintain a fun and friendly environment that players of all ages, genders, races, creeds, etc. will be able to enjoy. A player will put themselves at great risk of being kicked and/or banned should they fail to adhere to this set of rules on our game servers.
General Rules for All Game Servers
Rules Specific to Battlefield
- Teamwork comes first! Be polite, wait your turn, offer rides, support your teammates
- Play with good sportsmanship and keep the game competitive and fun for everyone
- Keep the teams balanced! No switching teams to unbalance the game or team-stacking!
- No blank or offensive nicknames (including those with abbreviations for offensive words)
- No insulting or harassing other players or admins
- No publicly questioning the actions of admins on our servers at any time whether in the chat on the server, in Ventrilo, or on our forums. If you have a problem, privately email or PM the admin in question or email the moderators.
- No vulgarity or using spaces/characters to avoid the word filter
- No using the [OSF] tag by non-members
- No clan recruitment of any kind.
- No taking advantage of game or map glitches/bugs or cheating of any kind
- No spamming text/voice messages or flooding the chat in any way
- No spawn camping/killing in or around any spawn that has no objective
- No deliberately shooting teammates for any reason
- No deliberately impeding and blocking teammates' movement in any way
- No deliberate team killing or wounding (if FF is on)
- No bunny-hopping to move at a speed not intended by game developers
Rules Specific to Team Fortress 2
- No entering uncapturable bases of the enemy
- No stealing vehicles from teammates
Rules Specific to Counter-Strike:Global Offensive
- Do not attack anyone during setup time (exception cp_well)
- No excessive trade talk
- No offensive weapon names
- No camping T's at spawn on bomb defuse maps
- No camping CT's at spawn on hostage rescue maps